Comptia Network+ certification is an entry-level certification that will prove your awareness of the basic concepts of networking and routing. If you have the ComptiaNetwork+ Training, you will be differentiated from other job applicants. Comptia Network+ Training is often preferred over CCNA certifications for positions that want all-around knowledge and not Cisco-specific knowledge.
WHEN TO GET COMPTIANETWORK+ TRAINING
Comptia Network+ Course is taken at the beginning of one’s career or even while still in school. It will give you knowledge to work as network administrator and have knowledge of networking and routing.
Here are some concepts that are covered in the Comptia Network+ Course:
- Networking concepts like OSI Model and TCP/IP Model
- Explain the purpose and properties of IP addressing
- Explain the purpose and properties of routing and switching
- Network installation and configuration
- Network Media and Topologies
- Explain the function of common networking protocols
- Summarize DNS concepts and its components
- Network Management
- Network Security
THE BENEFITS OF COMPTIA NETWORK+ TRAINING
The CompTIANetwork+ certification will give you a better career path. The benefits that it will bring to your career are:
- You can prove your employer that you have an extra knowledge from others
- It will help you to get other certifications in the domain hierarchy
- You will get to know all about networking after completing this certification
- Getting a certification always increases your value
A good thing about working in the IT industry is that there are always new concepts to learn and it is constantly evolving. The Comptia Network+ Training will surely improve your career and will open new paths and opportunities for you.
If you would like to explore the opportunity, enroll in the Comptia Network+ Course now!